Dynamic Spin is a revolutionary approach consisting of several techniques and processes that allows users to release their negative thought patterns, limiting beliefs and physical pain in as little as eight minutes.
An elegant synthesis of hypnosis, NLP, and the psychology of metaphors and symbols–– Dynamic Spin Release™ uses the universal principle of spin to accelerate the process of change and transformation. Spin is an intrinsic property of everything in our world. Just as the earth rotates around the sun and the moon circles around the earth, our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs have a certain spin quality to them, as well. By aligning the transformation process with the inherent order and flow of the universe, Dynamic Spin Release™ eliminates resistance to change, thus making transformation fun and easy.
Created by Tim and Kris Hallbom, Dynamic Spin Release™ processes are intuitive, practical, and easy to learn and use.
In what areas of life can this approach be used, and what are the benefits?
Dynamic Spin Release™ works well for solving problems and for shifting negative states, as well as for enhancing the positive situations in your life. Here are some of the most common benefits reported by Dynamic Spin Release™ users and practitioners around the world:
- Easily shifts negative thought patterns, physical pain, and feelings
- Relieve the pain and discomfort of physical ailments such as headaches, colds, or chronic injuries
- Quickly go into deep meditative states
- Resolve internal conflicts about decisions and situations you face … so you enjoy greater peace of mind
- Energize yourself when you’re feeling tired
- Release disturbing images or experiences that get stuck in your head
- Easily create and maintain personal states of excellence
- Identify and transform the unconscious critical voices and negative self-talk that keeps you from being your best
- Release the unconscious stories that are keeping you from having what you want
- Spot the conscious – and unconscious – limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck
- Enhance the effectiveness of other change techniques that you’re already using
- Add more fun and happiness in your life
There are no reviews yet.