Rapport – Creating & Maintaining A Feeling Of Simpatico Quiz
In this quiz we’ll test your knowledge of the Creating & Maintaining A Feeling Of Simpatioc. For each question, select the best answer.
Remember, there is no failure, only feedback. Have fun!
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When we talk about Rapport, it is about:CorrectIncorrect
2. Your body posture and gestures have a significant role in communicating and expressing what’s in your mind.CorrectIncorrect
3. Which of the following is not an example of rapport.CorrectIncorrect
4. Voice tones, tempo and volume do not affect the rapport and emphasis on the topic.CorrectIncorrect
5. Voice tone, rate of speech, and volume, can impact the overall meaning of the message more profoundly than the actual words said.CorrectIncorrect