Guided Search – How To Quickly Take A ‘Recurring Feeling’ Back To It’s Source Memory Quiz
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Guided search is a technique that helps you use a recurring ________ to guide you back to an earlier time when you felt that way.CorrectIncorrect
2. What are possible ways to do a Guided Search technique?CorrectIncorrect
3. Arrange the given steps of Guided Search:
I. Future Pace.
II. Hold Anchor and do Guided Search.
III. Access at least three powerful past experiences, stacking them with the same anchor.
IV. Elicit, Anchor, and Test “E.A.T” desired positive state.
V. Break State.
VI. Identify a positive stare you would like to have more of in the future.CorrectIncorrect
4. Use Guided search to go all the way back to the ______________ memory where they experienced that same feeling.CorrectIncorrect
5. If the client gets unresourceful, remind them of a worse trauma.CorrectIncorrect